1) Jesus had 12 Disciples, although he had a larger number of followers.
2) Solomon is believed to have written Ecclesiastes it is said that the writer is “The son of David, King in Jerusalem. (Ecclesiastes 1:1)
3) John the Baptist, when asked who he was, replied ‘I am the voice of one crying out in the wilderness, “make straight the way of the Lord!”, as the prophet Isaiah said.’ (John 1:23)
4) Onesimus is the slave that escaped He then ran into Paul and became a Christian, Paul was writing to his friend Philemon, saying that he had sent Onesimus back to him, and asks Philemon to be welcoming.
5) The prophet Jonah spent three nights in the belly of a big fish, after the crew of the ship he was on cast him overboard into the sea. (Jonah 1:12-17)